You Won't Get STD's From Playing Killzone 3!

Posted by Nightmarz On Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Share/Bookmark

 So earlier today, me and a friend had a pretty interesting conversation via text messaging where he was trying to convince me to get Call of Duty: Black Ops. It had me laughing pretty hard, so I figured other people might find some enjoyment out of it too. It went down like this:

Friend: You should get Black Ops!

Me: I'm just not that hardcore into first person shooters man. And I'd rather not contribute to the Call of Duty madness.

Friend: You're missing out!

Me: Ignorance is bliss :)

Friend: Alright, here's a comparison for it with something we can relate. A good story and gameplay is like a really hot girl (Black Ops). Now you see this girl, and she's beautiful (the graphics), and you keep hearing about how good she is in bed (the gameplay). Now you're telling me that you wouldn't want to get with that (play the game)?!

Me: I don't know man.. I hear that girl gets around A LOT (Call of Duty). I bet that slut has some STD's. I think I'll wait for a nice girl, so I won't have to worry if she's dirty or not, like Killzone 3 lolol.

Friend: Damn you!

Photobucket
STD's are no laughing matter.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...